About My Studio
My studio is located in Bushey, Hertfordshire. It will hold a maximum class of 5 people which is ideal in Pilates. The smaller the group is, the better the benefits will be. It’s a fully equipped studio with mats, rollers, balls, rings, latex bands and small weights.
I offer small groups so that I can give much more attention to my clients, and make sure that they will leave the studio feeling confident about their body and refreshed in their mind. All the groups at the Studio are booked and pre-paid in advance for 5 sessions in a row.
Please don’t hesitate to ask for more info.
One-to-One from my Studio or the comfort of your Home
A Pilates one-to-one will provide a more thorough understanding of the Pilates exercises form. It would be helpful for a beginner to have a one-to-one, so they can fully understand the principals of Pilates before joining a group class. I will recommend ideally 5 one-to-one sessions before joining a class. I will be able to address your specific needs for you through the session, which is impossible in a class. “Pilates with Valerie” will deliver high-quality Pilates tuition on a one-to-one at my studio or in your own home when it is convenient for you.
Why should you have a 1-to-1?
- You might not have the time to go to a Pilates class or studio.
- You don’t want to pay the joining fees of a gym or you feel restricted by the gym’s timetable.
- There is a lack of availability in group classes.
- You feel you work better on an individual basis.
- A Pilates session in your workplace, before, at lunchtime or after work can also be arranged with me.
- Zoom sessions are also available.
- Tailored session. (A session on a one to one basic at my studio will be tailored specifically to suit your needs, your body and maybe some orthopaedic conditions you might have. It will help you to meet your short and long term goals much quicker than in a group class.)
- There is a specific area you wish to focus on.
- To develop a personalised core strengthening programme to support other fitness activities.
- You are recovering from injury and not yet ready to join a group class. Rehabilitation exercises can be given too.
One-to-One or Small Classes on Zoom Meeting
During this Coronavirus pandemic time, professionals had to adopt a new way to work. Zoom sessions help me to keep contact with my clients. I managed during this pandemic time to help my clients to stay fit and supple. It really works. This virtual teaching can be given to people who work and don’t have the time to travel to any studio or gym, it could be for a mum who has young children and might use the baby’s nap time to have a pilates session, it could be for someone who does not drive. The quality of the teaching will be very good but a first session at my home studio might be required if the person has a few orthopaedic conditions.