Why you should have a one to one?
* You might not have the time to go to a Pilates studio, you don't want to pay the joining fees of a gym or you feel really restricted by the gym's timetable.
* There is a lack of availability in group classes.
* You feel you work better on individual basis.
* A Pilates session in your workplace, before, at lunch time or after work can also be arranged with me.
* Tailored session
A session on a one to one basis will be tailored specifically to suit your needs, your body and maybe some orthopedic conditions you might have. It will help you to meet your short and long term goals much quicker than in a group class.
* There is a specific areas you wish to focus on.
* To develop a personalised core strengthening programme to support other fitness activities.
* You are recovering from injury and not yet ready to join a group class.
A Pilates 1-2-1 will provide a more thorough understanding of the Pilates exercises form. It would be helpful for a beginner to have a one to one, so they can fully understand the principals of Pilates before joining a group class. I will be able to address your specific needs for you all the way through the session, which is impossible in a group class.
"Pilates with Valerie" will deliver high quality Pilates tuition on a one-to-one at my studio or in your own home when it is convenient for you and suit your schedule.